Our future plans
Our future plans include an expansion of both Sarnath and Bodhgaya schools - in age range, in curriculum, and in building and land.
• Opening new classes and leave more seats for girls, so that all the girls of the villages could be literate and have access to high education. (We can provide education to 700/800 children)
• Building 5 classrooms for Junior and Senior High School in the new land in front of the school.
• Opening a branch of Sanskrit University and have the students of class XII recognized by the same University.
• Free first aid center for snake-bite victims and scorpions.
• Residential school for yoga and students of Hindu and Buddhist rituals and Tantra to teach dharma to the illiterate people in rural area.
• Literacy course for villagers (evening and afternoon)
• Incorporate vocational training into the core curriculum, for example farming, carpentry, tailoring, massage, alternative energy.
• Expand our successful drama workshops. These usually take place in the evening, and include exploration of emotions, violence towards women, alcoholism through song and dance.
• Ecology: biological farming; “Save water” project; forestation project (one tree for each house)
• Building a Hindu Temple (Ganesh) in the new land.
• Build a health clinic. We already have the land and have begun the building. We plan to plant medicinal plants all around, and offer research into this valuable Indian knowledge base, including the connection between religion and health, belief and medicine.
• We hope to increase the quantity of land we have to offer farming.
• We want to improve the physical structure of our existing school to make more classrooms and places for residential children.
If you like to support us and our projects click here.